Privacy and Security relating to this Web site
PropertyPERFORMAX is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information and we normally secure non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements with our clients that govern the security of their data. This website is ‘public’ and we also are dedicated to protecting the confidentiality of our website users as follows:
- PropertyPERFORMAX does not sell Personal Information to any third parties. Also, we will not transfer the Personal Information you provide to any third parties for their own direct marketing use.
- PropertyPERFORMAX is a global company and may transfer certain Personal Information across geographical borders to affiliates or outside companies working with us. By providing Personal Information via this web site, visitors are consenting to this transfer and/or storage of their data across borders.
- PropertyPERFORMAX is committed to the appropriate use and protection of personal information that has been collected through this web site. In some instances, we may also share Personal Information gained from you through this website with various outside companies or service providers working on our behalf.
- PropertyPERFORMAX may also disclose Personal Information in order to respond to requests of government or law enforcement agencies or as required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations. These disclosures may also be needed for security audits and/or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
- Templates, Reports, and other information contained in the PropertyPERFORMAX website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice or professional advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content without seeking professional or legal support in the country or countries where leases are held.